NEW YORK, Dec. 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market size is expected to grow by USD 65.13 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period, according to Technavio Research. The report includes detailed analyses of the competitive landscape of the market and information about major market companies, including Aquestive Therapeutics Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Biogen Inc., Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc., Cytokinetics Inc., F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc., Mitsubishi Chemical Corp., Mylan NV, Nippon Shinyaku Co. Ltd., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., PTC Therapeutics Inc., Sanofi, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc, SGPharma Pvt. Ltd., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Viatris Inc. and AFM-Telethon. This report offers an up-to-date analysis of the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Read PDF Sample Report
Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market: Company Profile:
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc.- The company offers neuromuscular disease therapeutics such as GNT 0004 which is based on an adeno-associated virus capsid and an optimized gene.
• To gain access to more company profiles available with Technavio, buy the report
Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market: Segmentation Analysis
The market is segmented by Type (Biologics and Small molecules), End-user (Hospitals, Clinics, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World (ROW)).
The biologics segment is expected to witness significant growth in the market share during the forecast period. Biologics encompass medications derived from living organisms or containing components of living organisms, such as proteins, monoclonal antibodies, peptides, genes, and cells. Approved therapies within the biologics segment exist in the global market for neuromuscular disease therapeutics.
Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market: Geographical Analysis
North America is expected to contribute 43% to the global market’s growth during the forecast period, with a high growth rate projected for the neuromuscular disease therapeutics market in this region. This growth is attributed to factors such as the increasing prevalence of neuromuscular diseases and the availability of advanced therapies. Special drug designations like orphan drug and fast-track designations, along with early-stage screening tests for infants detecting muscle disorders, are driving this market’s acceleration in North America during the forecast period.
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View a PDF Sample Report
Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market: Driver & Trend:
- Novel therapeutics for diverse indications drive global growth in neuromuscular disease therapy market.
- Recent approvals of therapeutic agents for various neuromuscular indications anticipate a significant market impact.
- Despite limitations in halting disease progression, research focuses on novel gene therapies and antisense treatments to potentially enhance patient outcomes.
- Development of these innovative therapies aims to impede disease progression and improve life expectancy, contributing to the growth of the global neuromuscular disease therapeutics market.
Trend – Technological advances in neuromuscular disease therapy are a major trend in the neuromuscular disease therapeutics market.
Identify key trends, drivers, and challenges in the market. Download the sample report to gain access to this information
Alzheimers Disease Therapeutics Market: The Global Alzheimers Disease Therapeutics Market size is estimated to grow by USD 5.41 billion at a CAGR of 10.03% between 2023 and 2028.
Addictions Therapeutics Market: The Global Addiction Therapeutics Market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.65% between 2022 and 2027. The addiction therapeutics market size is forecast to increase by USD 9.86 billion.
What are the key data covered in this neuromuscular disease therapeutics market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the neuromuscular disease therapeutics market between 2022 and 2027.
- Precise estimation of the neuromuscular disease therapeutics market size and its contribution to the market in focus on the parent market
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of neuromuscular disease therapeutics market vendors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Landscape
- Market Sizing
- Historic Market Sizes
- Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation by Type
- Market Segmentation by End-User
- Market Segmentation by Geography
- Customer Landscape
- Geographic Landscape
- Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
- Company Landscape
- Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/neuromuscular-disease-therapeutics-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-65-13-billion-from-2022-2027-aquestive-therapeutics-inc-bausch-health-companies-inc-biogen-inc-and-more-among-the-major-companies-in-the-market–technavio-302002042.html