A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy entertainment industry press releases from PR Newswire, including a new jazz bar from Bruno Mars and Bellagio.
NEW YORK, Dec. 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the entertainment and media industries stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Grammy Award-Winning Global Superstar Bruno Mars and Bellagio Unite to Debut Jazz Bar, The Pinky Ring
Bruno Mars said, “I’ve been performing in Vegas for years, and I’ve always wanted a place where I could throw glamorous parties when I’m in town. A place that felt like my personal penthouse suite, with live music and sensational cocktails. The Pinky Ring is that.”
- Sphere To Feature First-Of-Its-Kind Exosphere Activation With The Radio City Rockettes This Holiday Season
“There is nothing more artful than the Rockettes or more scientific than Sphere, so bringing these two together on the Exosphere in such a unique way is the essence of what we do here at Sphere – uniting art and science to bring wonder to the world,” said Guy Barnett, SVP, Brand Strategy & Creative Development, Sphere Entertainment.
- Baby Shark Joins Cameo’s A-List Animated Lineup ahead of ‘Cameo Kids Week’
“Baby Shark has one of the most recognizable sound bites in the world.” said Steven Galanis, CEO of Cameo. “This character is beloved by millions of fans, who now have the ability to directly connect with them for a personalized greeting that only Cameo Kids can deliver.”
- Instacart Adds Peacock as First-Ever Streaming Partner
The Peacock partnership brings Instacart+ membership 80,000+ hours of content, in addition to free delivery, 5% credit back on eligible pickup orders, reduced fees, and more.
- Ice Spice Has Her Own Chia Pet
Ice Spice shared her excitement about the partnership, stating: “Like my lyrics say, ‘I’m breakin’ records and I’m breakin’ news.’ I’m not sure who stole whose look, but I’m into it and am very excited about this fun partnership.”
- IMAX and Pathé Live Announce The Global Release of “QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL” Exclusively In IMAX Theatres For A Limited Engagement Beginning January 18
This exhilarating live concert from 1981 is a window into Queen in their most unalloyed form, giving audiences a larger-than-life, front-row immersive experience. The film was digitally re-mastered for the first time into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience®, including 12-channel surround sound, crystal-clear images, and IMAX’s customized theatre geometry.
- LATV Launches New Series ‘Royal T’, Celebrating the Worldwide Trans and Non-Binary Community
Hosted by Queen Victoria Ortega, the series is an inspiring, fun, and fierce half-hour talk show honoring excellence in the trans and non-binary community. “Royal T” is the latest big title series from LATV’s LGBTQ+ content under the umbrella of the network’s “LATV Queer” programming.
- Immerse Yourself in Technology at The Wizard of Oz Museum
The Wizard of Oz Museum’s immersive experience is a true technological marvel, with all age groups in agreement. Located in a separate room within The Wizard of Oz Museum, the immersive experience features more than 30 laser projectors that surround visitors with music and images projected from floor to ceiling.
- Eric André and Opera GX bury boring browsers in chaotic rampage
“This campaign, by way of Eric André, inspires you to question whether the browser you’re using is actually good or just some BS your system tray inherited. Our money is on the latter,” said Auryn Hiscock, Creative Lead, Opera GX.
Read more of the latest entertainment-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNtertainment on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire is the industry’s leading press release distribution partner with an unparalleled global reach of more than 440,000 newsrooms, websites, direct feeds, journalists and influencers and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages. From our award-winning Content Services offerings, integrated media newsroom and microsite products, Investor Relations suite of services, paid placement and social sharing tools, PR Newswire has a comprehensive catalog of solutions to solve the modern-day challenges PR and communications teams face. For 70 years, PR Newswire has been the preferred destination for brands to share their most important news stories across the world.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-entertainment-news-9-stories-you-need-to-see-302002668.html
SOURCE PR Newswire