NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The automotive heat exchanger market is estimated to grow by USD 8.3 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.41%. The automotive heat exchanger market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer automotive heat exchanger market are Alfa Laval Corporate AB, API Heat Transfer Inc., Be Cool Radiators, Clizen Inc., Conflux Technology Pty Ltd., Constellium SE, Delphi Technologies Plc, Granges, Haugg Kuhlerfabrik GmbH, Hisaka Works Ltd., HongDao Automotive Parts Co. Ltd., MAHLE GmbH, Modine Manufacturing Co., Nissens Group, Senior Plc, Southwest Radiator Inc., Spectra Premium Industries Inc., Valeo SA, Vibrant Power Inc., and Vikas Group. The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download a Sample before buying
- Alfa Laval Corporate AB – The company offers an automotive heat exchanger, featuring a unique electric opening and closing drive system, which smoothly and automatically moves the pressure plate within the frame.
- API Heat Transfer Inc. – The company offers automotive heat exchangers that are available in combi-cooler designs to cool multiple fluids in a single brazed unit.
- Clizen Inc. – The company offers automotive heat exchangers allowing for easy plate inspection, cleaning, and maintenance while preserving the life of the plates and gaskets.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy a report!
By Geography, the market is classified as APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa. APAC is estimated to account for 54% of the market growth during the forecast period. The regional market emerges as the global hub for automobile manufacturing due to the presence of favorable government policies, easy availability of raw materials, low cost of labor, and high adoption of vehicles. Download a sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver- Heavy dependence on IC engines for mobility in emerging countries
- Key Trend – Increase in demand for lightweight and compact heat exchangers
- Major Challenges – Gradual increase in annual wages leading to declining profit margins
- By Application, the passenger cars segment will be significant during the forecast period. Automotive OEMs continuously work on improving the efficiency of vehicles to reduce carbon emissions. Such factors are increasing the growth prospects in the segment.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View a Sample Report
The heat exchanger market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2022 and 2027 and the size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 5,062.73 million.
The Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2022 and 2027 and the size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 1,617.18 million.
Automotive Heat Exchanger Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6.41%
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa
US, China, Japan, India, and Germany
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Application
7 Market Segmentation by Type
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Vendor Landscape
12 Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-heat-exchanger-market-to-grow-by-usd-8-3-billion-from-2022-to-2027–market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-alfa-laval-corporate-ab-api-heat-transfer-inc-and-be-cool-radiators-and-many-mo-301997736.html