NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The anti-reflective coatings market size is expected to grow by USD 2.62 billion from 2022 to 2027. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will progress at a CAGR of 9.13% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. Growing demand for anti-reflective coatings in the solar industry is notably driving the anti-reflective coatings market. However, factors such as fluctuations in raw material prices may impede market growth. The market is segmented by Application (Eyewear, Electronics, Solar, Automobile, and Others), Technology (Vacuum deposition, Electron beam evaporation, Sputtering, Roll to roll, and Others), and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America). We provide a detailed analysis of 20 companies operating in the anti-reflective coatings market including AccuCoat Inc., AGC Inc., Cascade Optical Corp., Gooch and Housego Plc, DuPont de Nemours Inc., EssilorLuxottica, Honeywell International Inc., HOYA CORP., Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd., PFG Precision Optics Inc., Optical Coatings Japan, PPG Industries Inc., AMETEK Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, HEF, Vortex Optical Coatings Ltd., Optics Balzers AG, Optics and Allied Engg. Pvt. Ltd., EMF Corp., and Viavi Solutions Inc. The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the market, and to know the exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Request a Sample Report.
Anti-Reflective Coatings Market 2023-2027: Company Analysis
AccuCoat Inc: The company offers anti-reflective coatings such as high-efficiency broadband, narrowband, and dual-band anti-reflective optical coatings. This report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Buy Now for detailed company information
Anti-Reflective Coatings Market 2023-2027: Segmentation
The eyewear segment is significant during the forecast period. The growth of the segment is due to the growing adoption of anti-reflective coatings in eyewear applications to avoid vision disorders caused by harmful radiations emerging from different electronic devices. Furthermore, there is also an extensive use of anti-reflective coatings in reading glasses and sunglasses to facilitate maximum light transfer and offer maximum clarity.
- Technology (Vacuum deposition, Electron beam evaporation, Sputtering, roll-to-roll, and Others) is another segment mentioned in the report.
- APAC will contribute 43% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. Factors such as the rapid infrastructural developments, coupled with growth in the consumer electronics industry in developing countries such as China and India drive the regional anti-reflective coatings market during the forecast period.
- Details about other regions such as North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America are mentioned in the report.
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View a PDF Sample Report
Anti-Reflective Coatings Market 2023-2027: Key Highlights
- Historic Market Size 2017-2021
- CAGR of the market during 2023-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will assist anti-reflective coatings market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the anti-reflective coatings market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the anti-reflective coatings market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed information on companies
- Comprehensive details of factors that will impede the growth of anti-reflective coatings market companies
The aerospace coatings market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 924.3 million.
The hydrophobic coatings market share is expected to increase by USD 519.19 million from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5%.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Application
Market Segmentation by Technology
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anti-reflective-coatings-market-size-to-increase-by-usd-2-62-billion-between-2022-to-2027–accucoat-inc-agc-inc-cascade-optical-corp-and-more-among-key-companies—technavio-302000765.html