by TMR/ pic by MUHD AMIN NAHARUL
KLANG VALLEY and Putrajaya will enter to the Phase 2 of the National Recovery Plan (NRP) from Sept 10, says Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.
Ismail Sabri said individuals who have completed two dose of Covid-19 vaccines will be allowed to cross-district while fully vaccinated long distance married couples are allowed to travel inter-state.
There will be no roadblocks in the Klang Valley, PM said, as it is considered as one infection area.
Among other relaxations include:
- Parents who have received two doses of vaccine are allowed across the state to meet their children under the age of 18;
- Dine-in is allowed at the food premises for complete customers receive two doses of vaccine
- Tourism activities are only allowed in the same state that involves accommodation in hotels and homestays for individuals who have completed the vaccinations.
Additionally the government also agreed to relax the SOP for sports activities for states under Phase 1.
Among the rulings that have been decided are:
- Indoor sports activities, except gyms, will be allowed to individuals who have completed two doses of vaccine.
- Indoor commercial sports and recreation facilities are allowed to operate by regulation, only to clients who have been fully vaccinated.
- Use of the facility must be done by appointment in addition to compliance with SOPs.